dinabushrod

dinabushrod

Dark Pursuit, 2nd book in Ann Gimpel's Soul Storm Series
Dark Pursuit, 2nd book in Ann Gimpel's Soul Storm Series

A terrific 2nd book to the series "Soul Storm." In "Dark Pursuit" things for mankind have only worsened; shortages of fuel, food, electricity has spurned more rioting each confrontation worse than before. Lara and Trevor have left their home in the city and now live, in what they hope, is far enough away from civilization to keep them safe. But trouble seems to follow them. The detective who helped them before is now in trouble himself and seeks help from Lara, and even though she wants to turn away, her conscience won't let her say no. This leads her, Trevor and her mystical friends into far more dangerous waters. Can she and Trev0r bring forth their new found "powers" to help the detective. Will this bring more trouble to their door? Well in case you can't guess, the answer is a BIG YES. They again feel the sadness of loss when they lose when of their group to the evil that is entering our world. The demons are fueled by the out of control situation happening to mankind. Can they stop or at least slow down this evil from coming through. Will their marriage help as their mystical teachers and friends say it will? Their love for each other is as strong as ever and this strength helps them. Now the two have even more reason to learn as much as they can, for they now have another to protect. Pick up this second book to read everything between these lines I've written. And if you haven't read the first, well what the heck you waiting for. As for me, I'm grabbing the 3rd book to see what happens next.