dinabushrod

dinabushrod

Paige Tyler's Award Winning "Animal Attraction"

I didn't realize I had this book in my stockpile of books till 2 days ago. Man oh man am I glad I decided to read it. It was originally released in 2008 (when in won an EPIC Award Finalist and was chosen as Bes Book of 2008 at Long and Short Reviews) and reworked in 2014. I don't know how the original read but the revised version is AMAZING. Once I started reading it around 10:30pm I just couldn't put it down till 5am when I finished it. We have a young reporter out to prove herself and in trying to assert herself gets fired. Without the experience she needs she is only able to get a job at a "paranormal" paper; which is tough as she doesn't believe in the sort of stuff, but a job is a job and she needs it. I don't do spoilers so it's going to be hard for me to get you excited about this book without giving up it's truly great story. She heads to Alaska to investigate a tip about "werewolf" involved killing. While there she sees and is instantly sensually aroused by a man sitting next to table during the first night. She meets the man who sent the paper the tip, saying he had evidence of the werewolf; a man she feels is one of those crazy "X-Files, Truth is Out There" people. This leads to meeting and talking with police and a local professor and expert on wolves, which turns out to be the gorgeous guy from the restaurant. Welllll, we have secrets, mysteries, horrendous murders, new friendships, and hot, erotic, explosive, they've never felt like this before sex. I have to tell you this story had me itching to get to the end to find out what the hell was going to happen next, and then when I got there, I said NOOOO don't end yet. Oh yes, I recommend this book to all lovers of paranormal erotic romance, packed with thrills and chills.