dinabushrod

dinabushrod

Review for Ann Gimpel's latest in her Soul Dance series, "Tranished Journey"

We have arrived to the final book in the Dance Soul series, and I hate saying that. This has been a surprising, action-packed, thrilling adventure into a dark historical, but paranormal adventure. We have new characters as well as ones from the 3 previous books. The group is trying to escape from the Nazi's, and their vampires, to where they hope the Celtic gods will help them strengthen their magic. In this book, demons have joined the vampires in trying to stop this group of gypsies, shifters, and a surprising power hidden by one of their own. We also have an unknown power held by an unsuspecting gypsy, who has just joined the group, as they attempt to escape from the evil that wants to destroy them. The world building in this series is just down right amazing and if one believed in the paranormal, extremely plausible. Do not pass up this great story, or any of the series. The author, as always, welds a strong, imaginative, well researched story to tell. I highly recommend both this book and series to all who love paranormal stories filled with "it could have happened" scenarios, magic, shifters and undying love.  Buy it here or any one of your favorite book sites http://amzn.to/2uRjUo0