dinabushrod

dinabushrod

Kayla Stonors 8th book in her Qui Treaty Collection

This is the author's next book in the Qui Treaty Collection Series, Book 8 Atone By Treaty. I'm not positive, but I think this might me my favorite. The two main characters are definitely sexually attracted to each other, but both hold the hate and prejudices of their races against one another. One is sickened by the attraction, the other confused, and their feelings only get more so when one has to rescue the other from a dangerous mission and a possible war in the near future. Aside from the race issue one has a fear of loss of control due to an incident in her past and this complied with the other being a prince, who is used to being obeyed and of a race she blames for the death of her brother. We have plenty of action and danger, both out in the field and in their private affairs. The sexual tension is thick and both have reasons for not wanting to be the one to give in. That's it no more spoilers, you'll have to grab this exciting, sensual story to find out the surprises the author has for you as well as the outcome of their determination to keep away from each other. Be sure to get the other exciting stories in this series. Get it here today: http://amzn.to/2hxcY73