dinabushrod

dinabushrod

Rebekah Ganiere's "Saving Christmas" is great for a Xmas gift or two

A paranormal Christmas? Fairies and shifters and dragons oh my, This is a short and very entertaining story which includes those mentioned above. We have a kidnapped Santa family member and a former girlfriend of said member has been asked to find him before xmas is ruined. The story begins prior to the kidnapping and let's us in on the background of the characters and how it leads to the current situation. With the help of a very close friend the heroine follows the clues. They do this while internally fighting their feelings for each other. Discover who the culprit is and what happens in their endeavor to rescue the victim. Do they finally accept their feelings for each other knowing that their differences should keep them apart? Well from beginning to end the story is filled with humor, paranormal activity and even a little forbidden hanky panky. Who knew Christmas was filled with more than Santa and elves. As you can see I don't give spoilers you'll just have to get this great little story written by an author with a very unique point of view and the ability to put it in writing. I recommend this book to anyone who can enjoy a humorous, paranormal view of Christmas that you've never had before and oh yes a little sex thrown in as well. I hope to see these characters in another story. Buy it here or at your favorite book site:<!-- react-text: 110 --><!-- /react-text -->