dinabushrod

dinabushrod

Krytal Shannan & Shannan Rys - Book 1 "Fated Wolf" in their new series Fated Mates of Somewhere, TX

For readers of Krystal Shannon's Somewhere, TX series, we're in the same town but now in a different storyline; in this Book 1 of "Fated Mates of Somewhere,TX" I'm happy to say we will be running into some familiar characters. This book has a female wolf shifter who has tried most of her life to fit in with her pack and be accepted by her grandfather, even though he never accepted her Mom or forgave his son for their "decision". He fires her for not following his rules; this leads to her going out to drown her sorrows. Add to this mix a man who can't let go of things from the past and just wants to lead a life of one night stands and adventures with his pals. The two met and, after a night of way too many drinks, agree to one night of hot sex. Well you know things don't always turn out the way you think they are. They both end up confused after a night of mind blowing sex but fail to understand the real feelings behind that night. Once they realize what has happened things really hit the fan (if you know what I mean). This leads to fears and tears and even more confusion. Danger is ahead; can they both accept the truth and learn to live with it, or can they make difficult choices that will change their lives forever. I try not to do spoilers so hope I haven't left you more confused than intrigued. This is a magnificent, emotional start to what looks like another homerun for these authors. You can grab this book here at Amazon's Kindle Unlimited: http://amzn.to/2xJeqNe<!-- react-text: 2453 --><!-- /react-text -->