dinabushrod

dinabushrod

Ophelia Bell's newest book in her Immortal Dragon Series, "Dragon Guardian"

OMG, every time I finish one of the authors books in her Immortal Dragon Series, I swear it's not going to be any better. WRONG !!! The story is filled with so much longing for love lost, desire for a new love, twisted evil, magnificent world building. The story is jam-packed with great characters, both good and evil, looking for redemption, revenge, hatred, and the most sensual, sexy, burning hot filled longing with passionate forever love. But can they main characters save their world from the war that's coming, from evil filled with madness and unbelievable torture that just keeps getting more insane, all towards immortality no matter what the cost to those she uses along the way. Well guess what I'm not doing any spoilers, I don't want to give one iota of what occurs to you. You need to pick this book up and read it, read it with care for it can burn you with sexual passion and love, as well as sicken you with the vicious acts of a mad woman. Be warned, you will not want to put this book down till you finish it. <!-- react-text: 114 --><!-- /react-text -->Grab this book NOW here or at your favorite book site. http://amzn.to/2l41724