dinabushrod

dinabushrod

From Tracy Cooper Posey's Scandous Scions series, is the 4th book, "Mask of Nobility"

This is the 4th book in the Scandalous Scions series. We again meet members of a large unconventional family during the Victorian period. This family believes in living as their heart demands of them; an attitude that during this period is not done and can ruin entire families. I love this group of people who dare to defy convention and will do what they must to protect their own. This story is about Bronwen, a young woman who refuses to follow the "rules" and Tor, a royal, who must follow them to keep his standing. She defies all to get what her heart desires and a passionate affair begins. The first awakening of her passion and his learning to let his strict rules of living go are eye opening for the both of them. But he won't defy convention and in order not to hurt her further leaves. Now, whether she likes it or not, her family must step in to help her become what his world demands. That's enough spoilers, just let me say their passion for each other is overwhelming and had this reader glued to the book from beginning to end. This entire series is filled with so much love for each other and family, that there is no way you cannot be emotional drawn into each story. I don't know about you, but for me a story where love conquers through the highs and lows of one's life and family is there to hold you up, is a story worth reading.

Get in now at pre-order price here or at your favorite book site:  http://amzn.to/2lpYWGC