Tracy Cooper Posey's latest in her Scandal Scion Series, "Law of Attraction

I've been reading the authors Scandalous Scions from the beginning and am stating here that this is one of best books in the series. It is amazingly moving; filled with such strong emotions and love that it causes the characters years of pain and finally a scandal so huge that it can bring ruin to the entire families. One must remember that during this Elizabethan period in time, scandals of the nature that occurs in this story, cannot only bring ruin but prison or even worse. In trying to avoid trouble, love is pushed aside for a union with no love; but even that and years of separation cannot remove the love that these two have for each other. When they can no longer deny their love and passion, their downfall and that of their families begin. If you haven't read this magnificent series you must do so now; you will love each story, be moved by each of them, fall in love with the heroines and heroes, you will cheer for them and just as loudly boo the villains. I don't do spoilers as I hate knowing what happens before I read the book, so this is all your getting from me. But if ever you listened to someone tell you "You've got to read that book" get it now.  Go Grab it now here or at your favorite book site, but get it now: