dinabushrod

dinabushrod

Review for Ophelia Bell's latest book in her Immortal Dragon Series, "Dragon Blessed"

Okay, what can I say without giving spoilers. IT'S TERRIFIC, exciting, sexy, fantastic continuation of an amazing world building series. A brother and sister have been waiting for a VERY LONG time to be with their destined dragon mates. Events occurred during this period that had them imprisoned and suffered horrendous tortures and forced indignities with the help from someone they trusted. After many years they learn why he's done this to them and eventually escape. They are now on a long journey to reach the mates they've never met, except emotionally during their time of torture, to finally release them and be together. Things happen before they can reach their destination that separate the siblings, and the evil that imprisoned them is able to capture the sister again. Immortal Dragons don't accept losing the one's they love and fight to get her back. All hell breaks loose. Okay here's where I stop giving spoilers. You have to get this explosive, exciting and sensual story to find out everything that occurs from beginning to end and if you haven't began this series, well I just don't what to say except I feel bad that your missing out on some AMAZING stories. Get it here or at your favorite book site: http://amzn.to/2FI6vEL<!-- react-text: 413 --><!-- /react-text -->