dinabushrod

dinabushrod

Ann Gimpel's book 2 in her Elemental Witch 2 Series, "Time's Curse"

A great book 2; we have new characters as well as getting to know characters we've heard of previously. The story continues seamlessly into the next chapter of "evil" witches and their "good" descendants. Dead witches are hard to get rid of especially when they have others helping them and they can grab whomever they wish, taking them to places where the hatred of magic means killing those that have it. We meet a witch who wouldn't use her magic, her mother who was supposed to be dead and a Druid who preferred working finances instead of getting mixed up in magic. By the way, the witch is a stunner and the Druid is, well what can I say, muscular and good looking; they are immediately attracted to each other. Grab this book and learn all they have to go through i.e. kidnapped to a different time, fighting for their lives, to avoid being destroyed by evil magic and how along the way they fall in love. I love this author's writing, she draws you into the story and keeps you there with her fascinating imagination until before you know the day has turned into night and your determined to keep reading till the last page. Grab it here or at your favorite book site: https://amzn.to/2M5ks02