dinabushrod

dinabushrod

Ann Gimpel's latest in her Dragon Lore Series, "To Love a Highland Dragon"

A shifter dragon has been under a sleeping curse for nearly 300 years, needless to say his reaction to his castle being gone, cars zooming by, pollution, women who he thinks are dressed like harlots, cell phones and OMG planes, well it's a little overwhelming. Thank goodness the person who first runs into him, takes it all in stride when she sees a gorgeous, but rather strangely dressed, slightly smelly and apparently has a bit of a mental problem, man show up seemingly from the bushes where she's walking by. The questions here is why are they not running in opposite directions, but instead seem to be drawn to each other. Although they seem to like each other physically, they both are leery but are willing to listen to each others stories. They discover they each have not only secrets but powers and they must now work together to stay alive from the evil that is still trying to destroy him. Along the way they meet fascinating people, both family and friends, whose help they'll need. Meanwhile the feelings they have for each other grow and they learn that not even hundreds of years can keep them apart. This is a great love story, filled with funny moments that just happens to involve dragons, witches, both good and bad ones, funny and oh so serious ones. If you read the first book in the series, you'll run into some of the characters in this story. It may seem like I've given a lot of spoilers but I've just given the highlights; you'll have to read to get the full exciting, funny, and so sensual story moments that happen in between my lines. I highly recommend this story to all who love not only highlanders, but dragons, witches, comical scenarios and beautiful, romantic love.  Buy it here or another of your book buy sites: http://amzn.to/2vW5cwR<!-- react-text: 157 --><!-- /react-text -->