dinabushrod

dinabushrod

Ann Gimpel's 4th book in her Bitter Harvest Series, "Betrayed"

This 4th book in the series, Bitter Harvest, is magnificent. Your never sure what is going to happen next and the next in this story is just fascinating. The author brings into this book some amazing creatures, both from fairytales and her amazing mind. Some of the "characters" in this book you've heard of before, but believe me never like this; and the main reason for this is the Cataclysm that occurred in book one. We've already met the different shifters and Vampires and Evil let loose by this event; but you haven't seen nothing yet. I started reading and kept on till it was finished and along the way I was both intrigued by what was happening and bubbling with excitement over creatures I've read in my youth. Let's not forget the romance involved in each story; this story is no expectation. What surprised in this one is the male character, I didn't see his romantic side before and his character totally surprised me. If for some crazy reason you haven't started this series, DO IT NOW; if you have, hurry up and grab this one as soon as you can. I can't even imagine what the author is going to come up in the next and I understand the last in the series :(<!-- react-text: 126 --><!-- /react-text -->  Get it here or at your favorite book site.http://amzn.to/2DAvMR1